Friday, January 10, 2014

Riding Boots...






Sweater: Tory Burch, Jeans: Tory Burch, Boots: Steve Madden (similar), Sunnies: Valentino, Watch: Michael Kors

This week flew by.  I had a sick kid at home a day and a half this week so that definitely added to the problem! Today I'm flying to Orlando to run a marathon and a half at Disney. I am running a half marathon on Saturday, followed up by a full marathon on Sunday. I am super excited but really under-trained so we'll see how that goes. I might be a little bit crazy. I'm leaving my sweet little one at home with her Dad.  It's going to be so hard to be apart from her for two nights.  The sweater I'm wearing above is something I wanted for so long.  I got it as a birthday present a few months ago.  I LOVE the Tory Burch logos on the buttons. It's a great piece to invest in because it can be worn so many ways.  I love wearing it with jeans, dress pants, skirts and dresses.  It can really be dressed up or down.  Have a great weekend everyone! 



Lindsay...


No comments:

Post a Comment