Friday, September 12, 2014

Fishtail Braids...












Shirt: J.Crew, Skirt: (similar), Shoes: J.Crew, Necklace: Stella & Dot, Purse: Chanel (similar

Shannon - Bird a la Mode

Dress: French Connection, Shoes: YSL, Purse: Chanel (similar) Necklace: Stella & Dot




I have fallen in love with Tulles! They're so girlie and fun. Here are some of my favorites.  I also have been trying to experiment with my hair more and rock some fish tail braids.  They aren't as hard to do as I once thought! I hope you all had a great week.  It totally flew by for me! I swear this week started out as summer and has ended in Fall.   I have to share this blouse with you. I am totally craving it but haven't pulled the trigger yet! I feel like I need something to wear it to first. I hope you all have a great weekend! 


Lindsay... 




No comments:

Post a Comment