Thursday, February 4, 2016

Arm Party...

IMG_0660 IMG_0657 IMG_0665 IMG_0654 Celine Bag IMG_0649 IMG_0648 IMG_0647 Burberry Rain Boots Show Hacci Top Sweater: Free People,  Jeans: Ag Jeans, Purse: Celine (similar), Boots: Burberry, Bracelets: John Hardy, Necklace: Kendra Scott, Ring: Avant Garde, Sunglasses: Valentino Happy Wednesday!! Today the girls and I are heading to Florida to visit my parents. I am so excited to spend some time with them. It seems like so much has happened this month, I could really use a break. It's my husband's busy season at work so he will be staying at home. Which means this will be my first flight with the two girls. I think it's going to go really well but I'm still a little nervous! This black sweater is the perfect spring/summer weight.  I am wearing a tank top under it but it actually is very open in the back.  Click here to see more of the back. It would make the perfect swim suit coverup! In the summer it would look great with shorts as well. Layering bracelets is one of my favorite looks right now.  I will do a post next week on my tips and tricks of layering bracelets!  

Lindsay...

[thefeedproducts style='four']

[show_shopthepost_widget id="1375092"]

[irp posts="5136" name="V-Neck Tunic Sweater..."]

No comments:

Post a Comment