Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Oatmeal Cardigan...







Cardigan: J.Crew, J.Crew Factory (similar), Tee: J.Crew, Pants: J.Crew, Shoes: Tory Burch, Watch: Michael KorsBracelet: Tory Burch, Bracelet: J.Crew  Sunnies: Tory Burch




My 6 month old did not sleep very well last night and kept me up for 3 hours.  Normally, she is such a great sleeper but something has thrown her off lately so my post comes to you a little later today.   I love this oatmeal cardigan. It's one of my favorite colors to wear and it's a great thing to take with on vacation. It goes with so many different things and packs well.  Whenever I pack a bag for a trip, I always think about how much something will wrinkle and if it will still look nice wrinkled.  This cardigan passes the test! Hope you're all having a great day.  

Also, random fact about me: I look forward to watching the Geico commercial every Wednesday! 


Lindsay...

J.Crew has 30% off and free shipping with code GiftNow.
Madewell has 30% off orders of $125+ with code GoodCheer.  
J.Crew Factory has 50% off and free shipping with code 12Days.
Gap and Banana Republic has 35% off with code Gifts.
Piperlime has 30% off with code Gifts
Shopbop has new items added to their sale.
Anthropologie has 20% off of jewelry today. 
Ann Taylor has 40% off with code Holiday40.


No comments:

Post a Comment