Tuesday, August 20, 2013

On my list....





I am loving these for fall. I can't seem to get over the loose fitting tee.

I also love the Hunter rain boots. I have wanted a pair for years but impulsively bought a different pair last year. I'm not sure how many pairs of rain boots a person actually needs.  

I know that most girls probably have a million pairs of jeans in their closet but these are amazing and with the 30% off at J.Crew they're in the $60 range.  I've had such great luck with J.Crew jeans that for that price.
I'm caving and buying another pair.

The Chambary dress is so versatile and denim shirts are big for this fall.

Hope you're all enjoying the last days of summer. 

3 comments:

  1. This is great! Please check out my newest posts at www.loveolia.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picks! Loving the bar stripe tee!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these Fall picks!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete