Friday, April 25, 2014

Yellow Roses...











Shirt: J.Crew, Jeans: J.Crew, Bag: Madewell, Shoes: Tory Burch (on sale), Sunnies: Chanel (Similar), Hair Ties: Nordstrom


So, yesterday didn't go as planned… I got up in the morning to get ready to leave for Dallas and I had the worst earache. I slept in a little bit, hoping that would make me feel better. At about 8am, my eardrum burst! Can you believe it? I scurried off to the doctor’s office and got some antibiotics and was on my merry way! I was worried that I was going to have trouble during my flight to Dallas, but the flight went surprisingly well! 

I think this could be my favorite blog post yet! My husband took the best photos, and I love the combo of the bag with the yellow roses. This silk blouse is so dreamy. I love the causal look of braided hair with a silk blouse. I also really like the top because it looks great with boyfriend jeans and can be so easily dressed up. I hope y’all have a great weekend. Check out my Instagram for more photos from my Dallas adventures! 





Lindsay…

No comments:

Post a Comment