Monday, May 25, 2015

Martine V-Neck Sweater...

How to dress Pregnant Style the bump Minneapolis Blogger Louis Vuitton Neverful Paige Denim Ag Jeans
MN Blogger
Martina Top
Shirt: Paige (20% off) Jeans: Ag (similar non-maternity), Bracelet: Kendra Scott, Stella & Dot, Purse: Louis Vuitton (similar), Necklace: Kendra Scott, Wedges: J.Crew, Ring: Kendra Scott


Hope you are all are enjoying your Memorial Day Weekend. I am thankful to all those who have served our country. For my family, this weekend kicks off the start of lake season. We had so much fun spending the weekend relaxing and enjoying some nice Spring weather. We are getting so close to having baby number two that I'm trying to enjoy as much time as we can with Dahlia.

The stripe top that I am wearing is non-maternity. I prefer to wear it looser so it will transition nicely from maternity to post baby. I'm a little bit obsessed with the bright pink Kendra Scott jewelry right now.  It such a great way to add color to an outfit.  Thanks for stopping by!
Lindsay...



No comments:

Post a Comment