Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Shoes...

Minneapolis Fashion blogger Sole Society Derby Hats jaimee morse Style the Bump Long Hair Minneapolis Blogger

Dress: Hatch, Shoes: Sole Soceity (40% off), Hat: Afternoon Crowns

Sometimes shoes can really pull an outfit together.  I find myself being more drawn to shoes right now since they're about the only thing I can buy and still wear once the baby arrives.  Investing in a pair of animal print shoes or a bright color can really add a pop to an outfit.  I bought a bright pink pair of flats when I was pregnant with my daughter, Dahlia. I've worn them with dresses, jeans and dress pants since they were so easy to dress up and down. Hopefully you are all having better weather where you are! It's 45 out here today.
Lindsay...
[show_shopthepost_widget id="737575"]
[thefeedproducts style='four']

No comments:

Post a Comment