Thursday, April 28, 2016

Off The Shoulder...

Loft Shirt: Loft, Jeans: BlankNYC, Shoes: Vince, Tote: Tory Burch, Rings, David Yurman and BaubleBar, Bracelet: Kendra Scott   Happy Monday! I can’t believe the weekend is already over. I had so much fun hanging out with Ryan and the girls. We tried to be outside as much as possible since the weather was so nice. We love our new neighbors. Saturday night we spent the evening on our street having a campfire with a couple of the families. I just love time spent with my family. I wish we could do it seven days a week. My favorite spring look is an off the shoulder top. I have been wearing them a lot lately. I have been trying to figure out a way to pick up my little ones without having to fix my sleeves. Ha! I hope you all have a great start to your weeks!    

Lindsay...

[show_shopthepost_widget id="1565423"]

[thefeedproducts style='four']

[irp]

No comments:

Post a Comment