Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Burgundy pants...







Sweater: Trouve, Pants: J.Crew, Scarf: Nordstrom, Sunnies: Tory Burch, Shoes: Tory Burch, Clutch: Clare Vivier




I love this sweater.  It's so comfortable and can be worn in so many ways.  I love that's a high low style top.  It makes you look really thin when you wear it.  I love the burgundy pants, they're also very comfortable and slimming.  I'm really excited to spend Thanksgiving with my family.  I hope that each of you gets to enjoy some family time as well!


J.Crew has 30% off this code Holiday
Shopbop has 15% off once you spend $250 with a spend more save more style discount use code BigEvent13
Nordstrom has 25% off select brands starting at 10am PST today
Banana Republic has 40% off for card holders with BRThanks
Gap has 20% off with code GapLove
Madewell has 25% off and free shipping with code Feast25
J.Crew Factory has 50% off of everything with code Holiday50






No comments:

Post a Comment