Monday, November 4, 2013

Coat Season is upon us....





Coat: J.Crew Factory (Similar), Scarf: Burberry, Boots: Tory Burch

I'm very ready for fall to be over, but when November comes I am always reminded that winter (and the accompanying snow) is not far off.  All of this means it's time to dust off your pea coats and parkas.   I always like to order my coats online so that I can try them on with different boots and outfits.  I like to have one that I can wear with skirts, jeans, and pants.  If you get a coat that hits wrong with your high boots, you can look like a pirate.  A cute winter coat is definitely worth the investment.  If you live in a cold climate you wear them often during the winter.  This ivory coat shown above is one of my favorites.  Listed below are some of my recommendations for cute winter coats.