Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dropcam Homecoming Videos...




Dahlia's first Dropcam picture


One of the products my husband and I enjoy the most is our Dropcam.  We use it as a baby monitor, and a security camera when we are away from our home. You able to record and send videos as well. My dad often sends us videos of wildlife outside his home and we are able to save cute videos of Dahlia. Also, my husband works long hours and is able to see our sweet little girl from work when he can't be at home with us as he has the iPhone app which he can use to check in on her.  

Even though it is tough on us to have him working so much, I know how truly lucky I am to have a husband that is here in the states rather than overseas in the military.  We are so blessed to have so many brave men and women that are in our military who risk their lives and are away from their families for extended periods of time. Dropcam is sharing six most heartwarming holiday soldier homecomings caught on video. They are also offering a special discount on drop cams to military members. Make sure to check out this link to see these videos yourself and drop them a line as well. I think my favorite one is the first one! I wonder how long that Dad was in the box for!

Make sure to visit this site!
blog.dropcam.com/holidayhomecomings/

No comments:

Post a Comment