Monday, January 20, 2014

Work it out...



If you've been following along with my with my blog you know that I just got done running a Marathon. For me running is a huge part of my life.  Sometimes I do need some motivation to stick with it.  So signing up for races and getting new running clothes keeps me going.   It's sad to say that getting a new running shirt makes be want to run more but whatever works I guess right??? Anyways here are some of my favorite running clothes right now!



Lindsay...


Running Tank - I love this because it's a racerback and breathable material.
Hair Ties - They don't leave marks in your hair after you take them out. 
Running Capris - Really comfortable and keeps you tucked in. 
Shoes - I love bright color shoes.
Hat - I frequently run in hats.  I like to keep the sun off of my face. 
Running Shirt -  I love this looser fitting running shirt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment