Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Fourth July Favorites....









Do you ever wonder what to wear on the Fourth of July? Well look no further.  I am trying something new with this post. You can use my links below the picture to click on the items you like, the scrolling images down below the post, or click directly on the image above, and will be taken to the site where the item is from.  The images above are almost all from Piperlime, with the exception of the romper, which is from the Gap. I love Piperlime because they have a wide range of prices. I remember when I first got married to my accountant husband and I shopped their 'girls on a budget' section a lot (now renamed chic steals).   Make sure to follow me on Instagram for pictures from our Fourth of July travels.







Lindsay...









No comments:

Post a Comment