Friday, July 18, 2014

All Star Game...





Shirt: Anthropolgie (similar), Jeans: Gap, Necklace: Gorgjana c/o, Shoes: New Balance, Sunnies: Ray-Ban, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: J.Crew



I was invited to go to the All Star Game on Tuesday here in Minneapolis. I can’t believe how much fun it was. Make sure to check out my Instagram for my favorite picture of the night. My Dad, nephew, brother, and I went to the game. My husband, Ryan is an auditor for a big four Account firm (aka "the man”) and because of work, couldn't go to the game with us. It's so interesting to be at a game with my brother and nephew because it seemed liked everyone was trying to figure out how we were all related. We sat by these incredibly nice people who gave my nephew their All Star Baseball pictured here. Don't forget to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale today or click here for my Nordstrom Sale picks. Ryan and I are in Dallas today to see some friends, go to a wedding, and we are heading to the Reward Style headquarters. I hope you all have a great weekend.





Lindsay... 


No comments:

Post a Comment