Monday, July 14, 2014

Work it out...












Jacket: Anthropologie (sold out, love this one), Capris: Nike (on sale, love these), Shoes: Asics (on sale), Sunglasses: Valentino  


Running is my favorite form of exercise.  I love this top because it's cute but yet still effective. The material on the top is very lightweight and breathable, which kept me warm enough at the right time but didn't overheat me later in the run. I really enjoyed running in the mountains when we were in Big Sky last week. I seem to get asked a lot about my running gear, so I thought I would share a post on it.  I hope you all have a great day.  Not sure if I'm allowed to post this on my blog but... today is my Birthday! I'm super excited to go out for my favorite beet salad with my husband, daughter, and mother-in-law tonight!



Lindsay... 




Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment