Friday, August 29, 2014

Scarves...

















Shirt: J.Crew, Jeans: Tory Burch, Scarf: Burberry, Ring: Kate Spade, Purse: Kate Spade, Watch: Micheal Kors, Sunnies: Chanel (similar


This scarf could be one of my favorite scarves ever next to my LV scarf I got in Capri that is.   Okay that was a little much, sorry guys.  This scarf is even better in person, I love the weight of it.  I highly recommend investing in an expensive scarf. They are such wardrobe staples. I buy things that are able to be worn over and over again like scarves, jewelry, shoes, jackets etc.  I hate spending too  much money on tops or bold dresses.  You can only wear them like twoish times a month. This scarf would look so great this winter with a pea coat too.  What pieces do you like to invest in?




Lindsay... 

No comments:

Post a Comment