Monday, September 8, 2014

Military Dress...





 Dress: J.Crew(Love this one), Shoes: Tory Burch (similar), Purse: Prada, Bracelet: Stella & Dot, Necklace: Stella & Dot

Look number one from New York Fashion Week.  I went casual for the plane ride there. I fell in love with this dress at J.Crew. I guess a lot of other people did too, because it sold out almost right away! They do restock sometimes and do a wait list so get on that right away. I'll be sharing some photos later this week from the shows I went to over the weekend.  I'm having a blast so far.  On Tuesday night from 7-9 EST I will be hosting an online party for Poshmark. Sign up here and use code BQABV to get five dollars to spend at Poshmark. I will be sharing items that we "Borrow from the Boys."  Make sure to follow along on Twitter as well @LindsayTruax. 





Lindsay... 




No comments:

Post a Comment