Monday, April 13, 2015

Beach Running

Floral Leggings Go Long Crew Nike Shoes wayfarers Minneapolis Blogger Minneapolis Fashion Blogger Beach run floral leggings pregnant bloggersShirt: Albion Fit, Leggings: Albion Fit, Shoes: Nike (similar), Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Running has become a big part of my life.  I started getting in to long distance running when I was in high school and then really developed a love for it when I signed up for my first marathon. I've done five marathon so far. It would have been six, but one that I trained for was cancelled last year.   I still run when I am pregnant, I just have to slow down and watch my heart rate much closer. I always enjoy getting new workout clothes.  For me, having cute things to run in gets me running more. I normally run in all black, but I have been trying to add some interest to my workout clothes lately.  I really like doing a bold pattern and then a solid color shirt.  It seems like there are a lot of fun running leggings out there right now.  I added a few more that I like below. Thanks for stopping by!

Lindsay...

[show_shopthepost_widget id="664085"]

[thefeedproducts style='four']

No comments:

Post a Comment