Monday, April 20, 2015

Pink Lace Dress...

Ingrid & Isabel Lace Dress Rockstud Valentino Reward Style Conference RStheCon Leopard clutch Nordstrom Pregnant Blogger Style the Bump Minneapolis Fashion Blogger
Dress: Ingrid & Isabel, Clutch: Clare V., Sunglasses: Valentino, Bracelet: Stella & Dot, Ring: Kendra Scott, Shoes: Valentino
    I am always drawn to bright colors this time of year.  For a graduation party, shower, wedding or any other event you need a dress, it can be fun to get a bold solid color and then still be able to use patterned accessories.  This was my pick for an Easter dress, I felt like it was cheerful enough to fit the bill.  Yesterday, I went and got a manicure and a pedicure.  It was so nice of my husband to take our daughter for me and allow me to relax. I tried using this color on my toes for the first time.   I think it's my new favorite! I hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend as well!  
Lindsay...
[show_shopthepost_widget id="678665"]
[thefeedproducts style='four']

No comments:

Post a Comment