Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Brunching...

S'More Waffle Crave America Crave America Toddler Outfit Shirt: Trouve, Fitbit (totally obsessed) Dahlia Shirt: Target, Hoodie: similar, Pants: J.Crew (love these), Shoes: Minnetonka   With Mother's Day being this weekend I wanted to share some photos of Dahlia and I.  One of my favorite things to do as a family is going out for brunch.  It started as a Saturday morning tradition for my husband and I when we first got married.  My husband is a CPA and works long hours in January, February and March so I would always make him breakfast Saturday morning since we didn't see each other all week.  We don't do it every Saturday but generally we have breakfast as a family and sometimes go out.   We tried Crave the other week and the food was amazing.  The S'More waffles were by far my favorite!  I figured I would remind all of you to make reservations for Sunday Brunch if you haven't already and if you live in Minneapolis Crave is your spot! I also shared below some last minute Mother's Day gifts if you totally forgot!  

Lindsay...

[show_shopthepost_widget id="713615"]

[thefeedproducts style='four']

No comments:

Post a Comment