Monday, May 4, 2015

Fit & Flare Dresses...

Jaimee Moore photography WEdding Dress Guest of a wedding dress Tea party Chevron Cluth Alfred Sung Fit & Flare afternoon crowns Dress: Alfred Sung, Necklace: Kendra Scott, Shoes: Valentino, Ring: Kendra Scott, Clutch: J.Crew (similar), Hat: Afternoon Crowns
Dress shopping can be so hard! Especially when you have an event you need a dress to wear to.  Last week I shared what I liked about a Shift Dress and now this week I want to share about the fit & flare.  A fit & flare is a flattering shape because it's tightest where you are smallest.  It also is a very classic and elegant look.  I really like fit & flares with short and long sleeves.  Not all dress shapes look good with sleeves on them.   Make sure when you try them on to get the tight part to be very close to your natural waist.   If your in between sizes you will probably want to get the size bigger.  Having a dress that is too small can make you bigger than you want. Here is a great place to start looking for a fit & flare.  I really like a blush colored dress for Spring and Summer.  It's a very forgiving color to wear until you get your summer tan.  A lot of times friends will ask  me for advice like what to wear to a wedding, what shoes to buy, things like that.  I love to help  you pick something out please e-mail me at PinkandNavyStripes@gmail.com      
Lindsay...
[show_shopthepost_widget id="708235"]
[thefeedproducts style='four']

No comments:

Post a Comment