Monday, May 11, 2015

Sleeveless Shift Dress...

BCBGMAXAZRIA  Dress Valentino Rockstuds Elizabet Shift Dress afternoon crowns Minneapolis Blogger Rockstud Shoes Dress: BCBG (40% off), Necklace: Kendra Scott, Shoes: Valentino, Ring: Kendra Scott, Hat: Afternoon Crowns
I have to admit, I had the best weekend.  On Saturday I decided to drive up last minute to my niece's fourth birthday party.  Dahlia and I jumped in the car at about 10am and three hours later we arrived at the party.  It was a princess party where my brother and his wife rented a children's salon for a few hours.  The girls all got their nails and hair done.  Dahlia, who won't even let me push hair out of her face, had a pony tail put in with curls and glitter.  She and her two cousins each wore Elsa dresses which made for some really cute photos.  My brother and Dahlia made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast yesterday morning then we got in the car and drove home.   It was the perfect little getaway. Then we got home had a nice lunch and spent the day as a family. I love the yellow color that is in this dress.  The dress looks so nice on a paler skin tone, which can be hard to find.  I like when I can find a neck line like this one where I don't have to wear a cami underneath.  The hem line is a little more exaggerated when I wear since I have a little bump to pull it up more.   There are a few left here at 40% off which makes it a great dress for under $200.    
Lindsay...
[show_shopthepost_widget id="722135"]
[thefeedproducts style='four']
   

No comments:

Post a Comment