Friday, August 30, 2013

The List...













I'm always trolling the internet for things to buy.  It's unfortunately too easy to find things these days.  The fall clothes are so cute this year!  I'm really craving a new pair of sunglasses and these are adorable.  When I was at Nordstrom I tried these booties on and they're absolutely amazing. They're perfect for fall. The purse is so classic. I have always loved that bag. The striped top is adorable and follows my loose fitting style right now.  The black blouse and lace skirt are great pieces for work. The bracelet is great accessory for any look. I decided today that peplum tops are cool and that I need one.  The tennis shoes are sold out on J.Crew website but I was able to find them on another site.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment