Friday, January 31, 2014

Jacquard- Stripe Sweatshirt...





Sweatshirt: J.Crew, Pants: J.Crew, Shoes: J.Crew, Bag: Chanel (similar)



I'm so excited for the Super Bowl this weekend. Normally my husband and I have a party.  This year we are going to keep it low key and a friend of mine is coming for the weekend with her daughter.  We'll just watch the game the three of us.  She is a really good cook so I know we'll have some yummy food in order! Below I listed one of my new favorite recipes that makes a great snack for events such as this! 

The outfit I'm wearing above is totally something I would wear to work for a more casual day at the office. I love the two tone shoes because they add so much more interest to black pumps.  The top is a great weight for wearing this time of year and it is stripes so we all know that is right up my alley! I hope you have a great weekend everyone!



Lindsay...


Pomegranate Seed Pretzel Dip

1 8oz cream cheese package
1/4 cup powdered sugar (start with a little less and then add more if needed)
1/4 tsp vanilla
Pomegranate seeds

Use an electric mixer to mix the cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar until smooth. Drain the pomegranate seeds (I get mine from the Target produce section) and fold them in with a fork to the previous mixture.  Then serve cold with pretzel, I normally get the flat kind.  





No comments:

Post a Comment