Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Summer Love...







This outfit or something like it will be my summer uniform. I love wearing shorts in the summer.  It's especially great now that I have Dahlia. When we are out playing in the grass, I don't have to worry about getting grass stains on my legs. This tunic is great because I wear it as a cover up or with shorts. I will be packing it for the lake every weekend.  And if you haven't notice there will be a lot of eating cake for breakfast at my house this summer or maybe just a lot of products talking about it.  I would change my cellphone case every day if I could.  I am loving these Kate Spade Cases, don't forget to check them out!  Oh yeah and maybe watch my favorite Wednesday video




Lindsay... 




kate spade new york - Surprise sale travel edition
J.Crew - Extra 30% off Spring sale items and 50% off select styles 





No comments:

Post a Comment