Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Beauty Products...

Blush: Nars, Powder: Mac, Lotion: Neutrogena, Skincare Brush: Clarisonic, Primer: Smashbox, Foundation: Make Up For Ever, Lipgloss: Nars, Mascara: Giorgio Armani, Eye Shadow: Mac


I went to brunch with my friends on Saturday, and we got to talking about beauty products.  Everyone seems to have their go to products and secrets.  I have tested all of the products pictured above with the exception of the mascara.  I feel confident in the mascara, as a good friend of mine loves it, and it doesn't have very many negative reviews on Nordstrom.   One of the negative reviews suggests that it is too "dramatic," which, let's be honest, makes it a positive review.  I have heard great things about the Birchbox. It's a great way to test products and find what you really love.  Hopefully today isn't a waste of make up ;)


Lindsay...




No comments:

Post a Comment